GM Upper Control Arms (07-16 GM PU/SUV)
These upper control arms feature Clevite OEM style rubber bushings and pressed in POM ball joints for easy installation. They allow for full down travel and increased clearance to the upper strut mount.
The upgraded ball joints are easy to install and maintenance free.These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements. These ball joints feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. Read More
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Must know if Stock control arms & knuckles are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel.
- Does NOT fit models with Factory Stamped Steel knuckles & control arms
- ONLY fits models with 2.5 - 3.5-inches or 7-inches of suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit models with 5 - 6-inches of suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models (old body style)
|2007-2016||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||1500 Silverado Pickup|
|2007-2016||4WD/2WD||GMC||1500 Sierra Pickup|
|2007-2016||4WD/2WD||GMC||1500 Yukon XL|
|ONLY fits models with 2.5 - 3.5-inches or 7-inches of suspension lift|
|Does NOT fit models with 5 - 6-inches of suspension lift|
|Does NOT fit stock height models|