Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in GMC Suspension Lift Kit (14-16 1500 Denali PU 4WD w/MagneRide)
There’s no better way to deck out that new truck you worked so hard for than with the aggressive stance and jaw-dropping ride height of Rough Country's 5-inch Suspension Lift for GMC Sierra Denali 1500 Pickups equipped with Magnetic Ride Control. This massive lift is designed to add increased ground clearance while retaining your stock track width! This affords your truck the ability to run up to an impressive 33-inch tire on factory 20-inch wheels, and gives you a nearly limitless choice in aftermarket wheels and tires that other kits just can't fit.
This kit ships with EVERYTHING you need to give your new truck the aggressive stance and capabilities it deserves; stout upper strut spacers, a beefy front and rear skid plate, our heavy duty front and rear crossmembers, and a set of differential and sway-bar drop brackets - all designed by our in-house Research and Development team with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- If wider than 33x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- 18-inch or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- ONLY fits GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
|2014-2016||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Denali Pickup|
|ONLY fits GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control|
|295/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|305/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2305/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2305/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|