The 1.25" TJ Body Lift by Rough Country is the most complete and economical solution to tire clearance problems that does not affect your driveline, the spring rate or the steering geometry of the TJ.
This Rough Country Body Lift provides a full 1.25" of additional tire clearance, as opposed to the standard 1" provided by most other manufacturers. The 1.25" body lift can be used to gain needed clearance for high clearance skid plates (tummy tucks). It requires no modifications to the fuel tank, air conditioning, radiator, and brakes.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Read the full benefits of installing a motor mount lift with your body lift kit. Click here.
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Does NOT fit 05-06 6-speed manual transmission models.
- (11) 1.25" body lift pucks
- Grille support brackets
- Grille bumpstops
- Shift control bracket
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|