This Rough Country Body Lift provides a full 1.25" of additional tire clearance, as opposed to the standard 1" provided by most other manufacturers. The 1.25" spacers nest with the factory body mounts keeping the body properly aligned with the frame. This design provides lift while retaining the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts. The new shifter adapter allows you to run any 1" or 1.25" body lift on a JK with a manual transmission without having to cut the inner shift boot. It also gives you back the lost shifter length due to the body being raised away from the frame.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Increased ground clearance
- Most complete JK body lift kit on the market!
- Does NOT require cutting of the shift boot!
- Provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Includes rear bumper brackets
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Does NOT fit automatic transmission models.
- Does NOT fit Moab Edition models.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- 1.25" Body lift pucks
- Rear bumper brackets
- Shifter adapter