Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
1.25in Jeep Body Lift Kit (07-16 JK Wrangler 4-door/Man Trans)
This Rough Country Body Lift provides a full 1.25" of additional tire clearance, as opposed to the standard 1" provided by most other manufacturers. The 1.25" spacers nest with the factory body mounts keeping the body properly aligned with the frame. This design provides lift while retaining the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts. The new shifter adapter allows you to run any 1" or 1.25" body lift on a JK with a manual transmission without having to cut the inner shift boot. It also gives you back the lost shifter length due to the body being raised away from the frame. Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Most complete JK body lift kit on the market!
- Does NOT require cutting of the shift boot!
- Provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Includes rear bumper brackets
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Install Time: 1-3 hours
- Does NOT fit 2-door models.
- Does NOT fit automatic transmission models.
- Does NOT fit Moab Edition models.
- Rear bumper brackets ONLY work with standard factory bumper.
- 1.25" Body lift pucks
- Rear bumper brackets
- Shifter adapter
|2007-2016||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|Does NOT fit 2-door models|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.