Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Adjustable Control Arms | Rear-Upper (07-16 JK Wrangler)
With their ball-in joint, massive 2.5in diameter body, and huge 1.25in threads, these X-Flex Joints offer considerable range, strength, and safety for off-road applications. Rough Country's X-Flex Joints now also feature Adjustable Retainer Rings, allowing you to preload the bushings by compressing them prior to install. A threaded chamber inside the housing offers the ability to modify the amount of compression on the bushings and friction on the spherical ball at any given time by simply adjusting the end retainer ring using our included adjustment tool.
These upgrades drastically extend the longevity of the joints themselves since they are completely rebuildable for easy maintenance and adjustments. A few quick twists and your joints will be as tight as they day you installed them. Upper Arm X-Flex Joints pivot up to twenty degrees, while Lower Arm Joints are capable of a staggering thrity-five degrees pivot range. Read More
- Fully greasable.
- Completely rebuildable Flex joints.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Increased longevity.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- Allows for greater articulation off-road.
- Install Time: 3-4 hours
In the box
- Rear upper adjustable control arms
- Flex joints
|2007-2016||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.