Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep JK Hybrid Stubby Winch Bumper w/Fog Mounts
In a perfect world, JK owners would combine the durability and strength of a winch bumper with the affordability and low weight of a winch plate. Thanks to Rough Country, you can live in that world with the all-new JK Hybrid Stubby w/ Integrated Fog Light Mounts. Utilizing an innovative design scheme, Rough Country's Research and Development Team has produced a new type of winch bumper that borrows the best from both sides while remaining easy to install and easy on your wallet.
The K Hybrid Stubby features a thick plate steel center with an integrated winch mount. Two steel end caps with integrated fog light mounts help further protect the winch, partially encasing it - but the real success of this design lies in the fact that these end caps are removable, offering plenty of clearance to easily install or remove the winch. Mount your fairlead to the outside and the result is an easy-to-install winch protection system. Best of all, The JK Hybrid Stubby weighs in at a mere 40lbs! How's that for not bogging you down?
This winch bumper is a true stubby. Utilizing the JK's factory bumper mounts and tow hooks, it spans no further than the frame horns and rests below the radiator shroud. Install this bumper and immediately gain greater tire clearance and better approach angles. And with it's sleek Carbon Black Powder coat and aggressive looks, The Hybrid Stubby is prepared to withstand the elements while generating a lot of head-turning on the trails. Be ready to answer a lot of curious cruisers' questions, especially when you tell them it retails for only $229.95! Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Aggressive appearance.
- Recessed winch plate.
- Integrated fog light mounts.
- Fog mounts work with factory fog lights.
- Durable black carbon powdercoating.
- Gain more tire clearance and achieve better approach angles.
- Fairlead mounts to the outside of the bumper for ease of use.
- Will accommodate most winches on the market.
- Replaces factory bumper.
- 2012-2015 models REQUIRE brake pump canister relocation bracket (#1043), sold separately / available below.
- In the box
- Winch mounting plate
- Side caps
- Grade 8 hardware
|2007-2015||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.