Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3in Jeep Suspension Lift Kit
This all inclusive lift kit features everything you need to hit the ground running, with an exciting upgrade to our previous design. This kit now features our new Nitrogen charged N2.0 shocks with custom 10 stage variable valving. With this redesigned lift, you'll be paired up with the most versatile shocks on the market - balanced for performance on and off-road and custom tuned for this application. This lift also ships with a set of lifted coil springs, which help level the vehicle while providing enough clearance to run up to 31" tires. Standard, this kit ships with rear add-a-leaf springs, or upgrade to a full set of new, lifted leaf springs for $254 and bring new life into your rear suspension. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 3-4 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 31x10.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 3.75in Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle - Gain 3 inches in the front and 1.5-2 inches in the rear
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- 3in Lifted coil springs
- 1.5-2in Add-a-leaf springs
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 Series [+$50]
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.