Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6.5in Jeep Suspension Lift Kit
Install Time: 8-10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 R15 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 3.75" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- REQUIRES welding.
- Moves the rear leaf springs from the bottom of the axle to the top.
- Lifted coil springs
- Adjustable upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Transfer case drop kit
- Adjustable track bar
- Power steering pitman arm
- Sway-bar quick disconnects
- Brake line brackets
- Leaf spring mounting plates
- Adjustable lift shackles
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.