Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6.5in Jeep Suspension Lift Kit (86-93 Comanche MJ)
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- REQUIRES welding.
- Moves the rear leaf springs from the bottom of the axle to the top.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||33x12.50 R15|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||3.75"|
- Lifted coil springs
- Adjustable upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Transfer case drop kit
- Pitman arm
- Forged adjustable track bar
- Track bar bracket
- Power steering pitman arm
- Sway-bar quick disconnects
- Brake line brackets
- Leaf spring mounting plates
- Adjustable lift shackles
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information