Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
4.5in Jeep Long Arm Suspension Lift System (NP242)
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8-9 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 32x11.50 R15 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 3.75" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Unbeatable value and the best price in the market!
- Aggressive appearance
- Increased ground clearance
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Lower control arms feature high clearance design
- Extreme travel long arms keep optimum alignment and give optimum articulation.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- Does NOT fit models with 2.8L V-6 or diesel engines.
- Does NOT fit 87-89 models with Peugeot manual transmissions.
- ONLY fits models with NP242 transfer case.
- If running 33" tires, they will require minor fender trimming to clear.
- Lifted high flex coil springs
- Long arm Crossmember
- Adjustable upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Long arm Crossmember
- Transfer case skid plate
- Sway-bar quick disconnects
- Forged adjustable track bar
- Pitman arm
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Lifted leaf springs
- Stainless steel braided brake line
- (4) Performance 2.2 Series
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.