Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6.5in Jeep Long Arm Suspension Lift System (NP242)
Gain the absolute best in off-road articulation and a host of impressive features with this all-inclusive package. There are no obstacles you can't tackle with Rough Country's ultra-durable 6.5-inch Long-Arm Lift Kit for Jeep XJ. Featuring HUGE adjustable 2-inch lower control arms and X-Flex Joints, This beefy Suspension setup with longer travel arms doesn't just prevent binding and rear-steer, it gives you unparalleled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized - letting you negotiate ls on your terms. With OEM style Clevite Bushings, Sway Bar Disconnects, and our Large diameter Performance 2.2 Shocks, you've got a rig that's ready to go where most wouldn't dare.
The XJ Long Arm Kit is built to withstand the harshes of off-road mayhem. A beefy crossmember with frame strengthening brackets gives your XJ new, stronger mounting points while a 1/4-inch thick steel Transfer Case skid plate keeps everything protected from off-road hazards. This kit also includes sway-bar disconnects, stainless steel brake lines, and adjustable front track bar. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8-9 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 R15 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 3.75" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Unbeatable value and the best price in the market!
- Aggressive appearance
- Increased ground clearance
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Lower control arms feature high clearance design
- Extreme travel long arms keep optimum alignment and give optimum articulation.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- ONLY fits models with NP242 transfer case.
- Does NOT fit models with 2.8L V-6 or diesel engines.
- Does NOT fit 87-89 models with Peugeot manual transmissions.
- If running 35" tires, they will require minor fender trimming to clear.
- Lifted high flex coil springs
- Long arm Crossmember
- Adjustable upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Long arm Crossmember
- Transfer case skid plate
- Sway-bar quick disconnects
- Adjustable track bar
- Pitman arm
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Lifted leaf springs
- Adjustable lift shackles
- Stainless steel braided brake line
- (4) Performance 2.2 Series