Put the shovel to rest with Rough Country's new High Clearance Skid Plate. Made from heavy-duty quarter inch steel, this super tough belly pan protects the underside of your vehicle from off-road hazards. With its innovative design the skid plate sits snug to the vehicle, avoiding hang-ups your factory plate can't and allowing an additional 2in of clearance. The pronounced lip traverses rocks and dirt with ease. A powdercoat helps ward off the elements as well as it gives the vehicle a killer look.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 3-4 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Made from heavy-duty 0.25in steel.
- Gain up to 2in of additional clearance.
- Non-Rubicon models require a Slip-Yoke Eliminator.
- An extended rear CV Drive Shaft is required.
- 1.25in Body Lift Kit is required. (#1157)
- 1in Motor Mount Kit is required. (#1156)
- Rubicon models require compressor relocation bracket. (#1123)
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- In the box
- High clearance skid plate
- Transmission mounting plate
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|