Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep High Clearance Skid Plate
Put the shovel to rest with Rough Country's new High Clearance Skid Plate. Made from heavy-duty quarter inch steel, this super tough belly pan protects the underside of your vehicle from off-road hazards. With its innovative design the skid plate sits snug to the vehicle, avoiding hang-ups your factory plate can't and allowing an additional 2in of clearance. The pronounced lip traverses rocks and dirt with ease. A powdercoat helps ward off the elements as well as it gives the vehicle a killer look. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Made from heavy-duty 0.25in steel.
- Gain up to 2in of additional clearance.
- Install Time: 3-4 hours
- Non-Rubicon models require a Slip-Yoke Eliminator.
- An extended rear CV Drive Shaft is required.
- 1.25in Body Lift Kit is required. (#1157)
- 1in Motor Mount Kit is required. (#1156)
- Rubicon models require compressor relocation bracket. (#1123)
In the box
- High clearance skid plate
- Transmission mounting plate
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.