Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Spring Over Pads
This is a spring over kit and will require more components depending on how the vehicle is expected to perform. This kit does require welding, therefore it is recommended to have this kit installed by a professional that is familiar with welding procedures. This kit is designed to move the leaf springs from the bottom of the axle to the top effectively giving lift to the vehicle and flexibility with the use of the stock springs.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 4-6 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 R15 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 3.75" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- REQUIRES welding.
- Moves leaf springs from the bottom of the axle to the top.
- This kit will require more components depending on how the vehicle is expected to perform.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft are highly recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
- Longer shocks are required for this kit.
- Longer brake lines are recommended.
- Steering will typically need to be a s-link system or high steer system.
- Leaf spring pads
- Leaf spring pads
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.