Make sure you receive your items before the big day by placing your order in accordance with the date ranges below.
|December 19th, 4:30 PM CST||Ground Shipping|
|December 20th, 4:30 PM CST||2nd Day Air|
|December 21st, 4:30 PM CST||Next Day Air|
*The following information is an estimate. Certain delays including out-of-stock items, bad weather, or other unforseen delays may impact the arrival date.*
**Estimated delivery dates exclude special order items such as Tires and Wheels or items required to ship by Freight Truck!**
Jeep Spring Over Pads
This is a spring over kit and will require more components depending on how the vehicle is expected to perform. This kit does require welding, therefore it is recommended to have this kit installed by a professional that is familiar with welding procedures. This kit is designed to move the leaf springs from the bottom of the axle to the top effectively giving lift to the vehicle and flexibility with the use of the stock springs.
- REQUIRES welding.
- Moves leaf springs from the bottom of the axle to the top.
- This kit will require more components depending on how the vehicle is expected to perform.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft are highly recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
- Longer shocks are required for this kit.
- Longer brake lines are recommended.
- Steering will typically need to be a s-link system or high steer system.