The Baja Claw TTC Radial is the ultimate extreme traction tire. Get rugged off-road performance with the Claw's 23 degree tread pattern, large directional SideBiters®, and tough puncture resistant sidewalls. Go where you want with the confidence that the Baja Claw TTC will pull you through!
- Mud-Scoops for Self Cleaning Traction in Deep Mud & Snow.
- Tread and sidewall Decoupling Grooves that Allow Tire to Flex and Conform to any Surface.
- Directional 23 Degree Tread Pattern and Extra Wide Footprint for Extreme Traction.
- Strategically placed and shaped siping to promote long wear and improve traction on wet or icy surfaces.
- PowerPly™ 3-Ply Sidewall on All Sizes.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
|Max Load (lbs)
|Approved Rim Width (in)
|Measuring Rim (in)
|Overall Width (in)
|Tread Width (in)
|Overall Diameter (in)
|Tread Depth (1/32)
Note: All Specifications Are For Single Rear Tire Applications.