LT315/75R-16, Baja Claw TTC Radial
The Baja Claw TTC Radial is the ultimate extreme traction tire. Get rugged off-road performance with the Claw's 23 degree tread pattern, large directional SideBiters®, and tough puncture resistant sidewalls. Go where you want with the confidence that the Baja Claw TTC will pull you through!
Price includes FET Tax = $3.40
- Mud-Scoops for Self Cleaning Traction in Deep Mud & Snow.
- Tread and sidewall Decoupling Grooves that Allow Tire to Flex and Conform to any Surface.
- Directional 23 Degree Tread Pattern and Extra Wide Footprint for Extreme Traction.
- Strategically placed and shaped siping to promote long wear and improve traction on wet or icy surfaces.
- PowerPly™ 3-Ply Sidewall on All Sizes.
|Max Load (lbs)||3860|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||8.0-11.0|
|Measuring Rim (in)||8.5|
|Overall Diameter (in)||34.5|
|Overall Width (in)||11.9|
|Tread Width (in)||9.8|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||20.5|
- (1) LT315/75R-16, Baja Claw TTC Radial
|Mounts to 16-inch wheels|