Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
LT275/65R-20, Baja STZ Radial
The Baja STZ offers excellent steering response, superior grip, and great all-weather traction making it the perfect choice for work, play, or sportsman applications. It's also got an aggressive tread design, variable density nylon over wraps, serrated tie bars and shoulder scallops, and strategic siping for improved stability, long wear, and traction in wet or icy conditions.
Price includes FET Tax = $2.36
- Strategically Placed and Shaped Siping to Promote Long Wear and Improve Traction on Wet or Icy Surfaces.
- Serrated Tie Bars and Shoulder Scallops for Improved Tread Element Stability and Off-Road Traction.
- Multi Draft Lug Angles Improve Self Cleaning, Increase Lug Stability, and Reduce Stone Retention.
- LT Metric Sizes Offer Increased Towing Capability.
- In the box
- (1) LT275/65R-20, Baja STZ Radial
|Mounts to 20-inch wheels|
Write Your Own Review
|Max Load (lbs)||3750|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||7.5-9.5|
|Measuring Rim (in)||8|
|Overall Width (in)||11.3|
|Tread Width (in)||8.9|
|Overall Diameter (in)||34.17|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||16|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.