Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Nissan Traction Bar Kit
With 300 Horses under the hood ready to buck, the Nissan Titan is worthy of its powerful name. Once combined with a lift kit and larger tires, that power needs to be properly regulated to eliminate axle wrap. In 2011 & up model Titans, axle wrap can force the drive shaft upwards and actually make contact with the body of the truck. Thanks to Rough Country's new Nissan Titan Traction Bar Kit, you can prevent the axle from twisting backwards, eliminating leaf spring windup and keeping the rear drive wheels forced down to the pavement for superior traction.
With this much power, you need a traction bar kit that can take what you dish out. Built out of Heavy Duty 1.25in DOM Tubing and attached with 1/4in plate steel brackets, this traction bar kit is ready to handle all the torque you can muster. Adjustable Heim joints allow a precise fit for stock height up to 8in of lift. Furthermore Heim Joints can hold up to more force than materials used in other traction bars, and give immediate traction results since they do not bend or flex like Polyurethane. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Eliminates leaf spring windup and rear axle rotation.
- Creates better rear wheel traction.
- Built from heavy duty 1.25in DOM tubing and 1/4in plate steel mounting brackets.
- Includes adjustable Heim joints for a precise fit.
- Install Time: 2-3 hours
- Highy recommended on '11-'12 models to prevent axle wrap forcing the drive shaft upwards and making contact with the body of the truck.
In the box
- Traction bars
- Adjustable heim joints
- Mounting brackets
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.