Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
LT325/60R-18, Terra Grappler G2
The Terra Grappler G2 is Nitto’s next generation all-terrain light truck tire specifically designed to meet your everyday on and off-road adventures. Whether you’re commuting to work, towing a trailer or headed up to your favorite mountain trail; the balanced off-road and on-road performance of the Terra Grappler G2 will get you to your destination.
Terra Grappler G2 features a brand new compound new to Nitto’s Grappler line of products. Through the introduction of new materials, Nitto was able to maintain the versatile all-terrain compound while increasing the longevity of the treadwear. For the first time Nitto is backing an all-terrain product with a limited treadwear warranty which covers 50,000 miles for LT-metric and floatation sizes, and 65,000 miles for hard metric sizes. Read More
- Coupling joints connect the outer most tread blocks to the center blocks, increasing the block edge rigidity.
- Full depth siping helps maintain tread design appearance as the tire wears.
- Staggered shoulder lugs provide additional biting edges in off-road condition.s
- New sidewall designs connects the sidewall lugs from the shoulder block down to the middle of the sidewall surface.
- Computer analyzed tread block arrangement reduces tire noise at highway driving speeds.
- Features two distinct and bold sidewall designs so you can pick which one faces the road. One side features an homage to the original Terra Grappler with a raised thunderbolt pattern for an aggressive look. The other side features a new aggressive "blade" design which features integrated sidewall lugs that run all the way from the shoulder tread block to the sidewall.
- Not available for shipment to Canada!
- LT tires with a "C" load range have a 6-ply rating.
- LT tires with a "D" load range have an 8-ply rating.
- LT tires with an "E" load range have a 10-ply rating.
- Price includes FET Tax = $0.24
|Mounts to 18-inch wheels|