Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
LT295/70R-17, Terra Grappler
The Terra Grappler® offers year-round all-terrain performance through a balance of wet and dry performance and on-road comfort with minimal road noise. The Terra Grappler® All Terrain provides balanced performance in all weather conditions over various terrains.
- Staggered shoulder lugs help dig into sandy and rocky terrain to maintain traction.
- Angled, lateral voids were engineered to channel away water in wet conditions and provide forward stability in dry conditions.
- Coupling joints connect lugs to reduce tread flex, increasing stability at high speeds.
- High-density siping is optimized to resist hydroplaning and increase traction in the wet and snow.
- Circumferential voids help the tire maintain straight line traction.
- The lugs on the shoulder are staggered to improve traction in deep sand and loose dirt.
- Deep sipes and lateral voids effectively channel away water. Siping helps resist hydroplaning by cutting through pockets of water on road surfaces. This technology provides all-season traction.
- The tread pattern void ratio is balanced for off-road traction and on-road handling. Coupling joints between tread block elements reduce excessive flex for better traction and steering response on and off road.
- Each Terra Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can pick which one faces the road. One side has solid outlined lettering and the other has striped lettering.
- Not available for shipment to Canada!
- LT tires with a "C" load range have a 6-ply rating.
- LT tires with a "D" load range have an 8-ply rating.
- LT tires with an "E" load range have a 10-ply rating.
- Technical specs are subject to change without notice.
In the box
- (1) LT295/70R-17, Terra Grappler
|Mounts to 17-inch wheels|
|Max Load (lbs)||3195|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||7.5-10.0|
|Measuring Rim (in)||8.5|
|Overall Width (in)||12.13|
|Overall Diameter (in)||33.19|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||16.4|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.