Make sure you receive your items before the big day by placing your order in accordance with the date ranges below.
|December 19th, 4:30 PM CST||Ground Shipping|
|December 20th, 4:30 PM CST||2nd Day Air|
|December 21st, 4:30 PM CST||Next Day Air|
*The following information is an estimate. Certain delays including out-of-stock items, bad weather, or other unforseen delays may impact the arrival date.*
**Estimated delivery dates exclude special order items such as Tires and Wheels or items required to ship by Freight Truck!**
LT325/65R-18, Terra Grappler
We're sorry but this product has been discontinued.
The Terra Grappler® offers year-round all-terrain performance through a balance of wet and dry performance and on-road comfort with minimal road noise. The Terra Grappler® All Terrain provides balanced performance in all weather conditions over various terrains.
- Staggered shoulder lugs help dig into sandy and rocky terrain to maintain traction.
- Angled, lateral voids were engineered to channel away water in wet conditions and provide forward stability in dry conditions.
- Coupling joints connect lugs to reduce tread flex, increasing stability at high speeds.
- High-density siping is optimized to resist hydroplaning and increase traction in the wet and snow.
- Circumferential voids help the tire maintain straight line traction.
- The lugs on the shoulder are staggered to improve traction in deep sand and loose dirt.
- Deep sipes and lateral voids effectively channel away water. Siping helps resist hydroplaning by cutting through pockets of water on road surfaces. This technology provides all-season traction.
- The tread pattern void ratio is balanced for off-road traction and on-road handling. Coupling joints between tread block elements reduce excessive flex for better traction and steering response on and off road.
- Each Terra Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can pick which one faces the road. One side has solid outlined lettering and the other has striped lettering.
- Not available for shipment to Canada!
- LT tires with a "C" load range have a 6-ply rating.
- LT tires with a "D" load range have an 8-ply rating.
- LT tires with an "E" load range have a 10-ply rating.
- Technical specs are subject to change without notice.
|Mounts to 18-inch wheels|