Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
NP231 Slip Yoke Eliminator
Jeep model NP231 transfer cases have one glaring weak point. They use a slip yoke on the rear output shaft of the transfer case instead of having a fixed yoke and a drive shaft with slip splines.
This design works fine on the street but once you have lifted your Jeep and installed bigger tires on it, the stress on the slip yoke or rear output shaft is often too much. This Heavy Duty Slip Yoke eliminator kit includes everything to modify your transfer case, this kit does require our extended travel drive shaft, which helps to prevent driveline vibration and the rear ouput shaft from breaking. Read More
Install Time: hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Converts transfer case from slip yoke to a fixed yoke for improved off-road durability and performance.
- For use with NP231 model transfer cases ONLY.
- Designed with the most current design shaft found in the New Process Gear NP231. This current design shaft was introduced in 1997. Jeep vehicles using the early NP231 can still use our kit, providing that the needle bearings are removed from the stock drive sprockets.
- In the box
- 1 3/8in-32 spline rear output shaft
- 356-T6 heat treated aluminum alloy tailhousing
- 1310 c.v. yoke
|Jeep model NP231 Transfer Case|
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.