Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
N2.0 Shock Absorber (20095)
Who says your daily driver and your weekend warrior can't be the same vehicle? Introducing The N2.0 Shock absorber: Engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team specifically for both on and off-road use. N2.0 shocks are nitrogen charged at 200 PSI to prevent foaming and offer a longer lifespan. Incorporating "Velocity Sensitive Valving" technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that helps facilitate resistance valving incorporated in the shock according to piston rod speed. This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock, without turning any knobs or shock removal for re-adjustment. Each shock is tested and custom tuned for its specific vehicle application. It's Chromed Hardened 9/16in Piston Rod and massive 1 3/8in Bore allow for fluid movement while providing the type of heavy duty durability needed in off-road situations. Read More
- 10-Stage Variable Valving.
- 200 psi Nitrogen Charged.
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore.
- Chromed Hardened 9/16in Piston Rod
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal
- Military Spec. Fluid Rated To -50° C
- Rubber bushings for better absorption
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Silver powder coat finish
- Install Time: 1-2 hours
In the box
- (1) Premium N2.0 shock absorber