Ford QuickCal Speedometer Calibrator (15-18 F-150)
There’s never been an easier or more affordable way to calibrate your speedometer than Rough Country’s QuickCal Speedometer Calibration Device. This easy-to-use Speedometer Calibrator uses GPS technology to quickly and easily reprogram your vehicle’s speedometer to match the output of your larger tires.
Your vehicle's computer is designed to track the speed based on your stock tire height. When upgrading to larger tires, there will be a discrepancy between your actual speed and the readout on your speedometer.
This plug and play device connects directly to your vehicle’s Diagnostic Link Connector (DLC) Port. Simply follow the on-screen prompts and in just a few short minutes your speedometer will read true again! The secret lies in Rough Country’s foolproof GPS assisted technology, which monitors your vehicle’s speedometer and compares it to the speed tracked by the GPS. Simply follow the on screen prompts and begin driving at the required speed. After a few minutes of GPS tracking, the device will analyze the difference in your speedometer and GPS speed and calibrate your vehicle’s computer to output the proper speed.
Finally, you can get an instant and accurate speedometer calibration without the need to hunt down your gear ratio, tire specs, or any of the trial and error that comes with other more complicated solutions. This device can even easily reset the speedometer back to stock, just in case you need it! Includes a 1-Year Warranty. Read More
- Easy Plug and Play connection
- Utilizes GPS technology for accurate speed calculation
- No guess work about tire size or gear ratio
- Updates OE ECM Shift Points to accommodate larger tires
- Recalibrates Electronic Stability Control to work with larger tires
- Option to return to stock settings
- 1-year warranty
- Does NOT fit 2017-2018 Eco Boost Models
- ONLY fits 2017-2018 V8 models
- This unit CAN be removed after initial programming
- Each unit can only be programmed to one vehicle
- Download the latest Updater Software (v1.1) here