Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
RC Jeep JK Replacement Soft Top (10-15 4-door)
Whether you're restoring, updating, or trying to give your Jeep the look you've always wanted, Rough Country’s new Soft Tops give you the absolute best bang for your buck. Featuring a 23 Ounce UV and Mildew resistant Vinyl Coated Polyester Cotton material, our tops are engineered to hold up to the harshest elements.
For further durability, Rough Country’s Soft Tops feature marine grade 135 gauge bonded polyester thread, double stitched with heat-tape sealed seams designed to take whatever you or Mother Earth can dish out.
Our soft tops feature rear and quarter windows boasting a factory-like 31% tint, and incredibly strong 30mil thick, leak-proof windows. These DOT approved zip-on windows are easily removable to put the wind in your hair!
Our lightning fast install process helps you get your Rough Country Soft Tops up and running in just minutes. Get a tight, wrinkle-free fit with our state-of-the-art Belt Rail and Hook & Loop attachments, designed to help you get a smooth, stable, snap-on fit with no additional modification necessary! Best of all, Rough Country Tops come with a 3 year warranty! Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Durable Premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature
- Built to factory original quality specifications to ensure a proper fit.
- 23 Ounce UV and Mildew resistant Vinyl Coated Polyester Cotton material
- Sealed seams for water-tight protection.
- Heat-tape sealed seams plus DOT-approved vinyl windows (31% tint) meet U.S. and European regulations.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Requires factory original hardware.
- Does NOT fit 2-door models.
- In the box
- Soft top fabric
- Tinted side windows
- Tinted rear window
|2010-2015||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|4-door models ONLY|
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.