Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Front CV Drive Shaft
This double cardan style CV drive shaft is necessary for vehicles equipped with Autotrac. May also be necessary on Non-Autotrac models if regularly driven in 4WD over 35 MPH.
- After lifting many full sized vehicles a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Install Time: 3-4 hours
- Necessary for 88-98 GM Pickup or 92-99 GM SUV models equipped with 4in - 6in of suspension lift.
In the box
- Extended CV drive shaft
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.