This double cardan style CV drive shaft is necessary for Jeep JK models equipped with 3.5in - 6in short arm suspension lifts or 2.5in - 6in long arm suspension lifts. It features a replacement flange for the differential pinions as opposed to using an adapter flange. These flanges are machined from solid billet steel. They are designed to accept standard inoff the shelfin mating flanges. If these flanges ever break, you at least stand a chance of getting a replacement part from almost any drive line shop. This also nets a longer drive shaft with the center of the universal joint closer to the pinion bearing.
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- After lifting your Jeep JK Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the botom of your Jeep.
- Recommended on models with 3.5in - 6in of lift.
- In the box
- Extended CV drive shaft
|2007-2011||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|