This double cardan style CV drive shaft is recommended for Jeep TJ Wrangler models equipped with 4in - 6in suspension lifts to prevent driveline vibration and the rear output shaft from breaking.
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- After lifting your Jeep TJ Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the botom of your Jeep.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- ONLY fits models with Dana 44 rear axle and manual transmission.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is REQUIRED.
- Recommended on models with 4in - 6in of lift.
- Does NOT fit Rubicon models.
- Does NOT fit Unlimited models.
- Does NOT fit 00-02 models with 4cyl engine and 3-speed auto transmission. Please use 5080.1
- Does NOT fit 05-06 models with 2.4L 4cyl engine and 6-speed manual transmission. Please use 5080.1
- In the box
- Extended CV drive shaft
|See Notes section for more information|