Make sure you receive your items before the big day by placing your order in accordance with the date ranges below.
|December 19th, 4:30 PM CST||Ground Shipping|
|December 20th, 4:30 PM CST||2nd Day Air|
|December 21st, 4:30 PM CST||Next Day Air|
*The following information is an estimate. Certain delays including out-of-stock items, bad weather, or other unforseen delays may impact the arrival date.*
**Estimated delivery dates exclude special order items such as Tires and Wheels or items required to ship by Freight Truck!**
Jeep Rear CV Drive Shaft (Rubicon)
This double cardan style CV drive shaft is recommended for Jeep TJ Rubicon models equipped with 4in - 6in suspension lifts to prevent driveline vibration and the rear output shaft from breaking. This drive shaft will flex to a nominal 30°s prior to binding and is a direct bolt in replacement that does not require removing the factory original out-put mass vibration dampener hub. It is built on a 3in tube diameter and uses the stock 1330 sized universal joint at the rear differential end.
- Collapsed Measurement: 23.75-inches
- Extended Measurement: 27-inches
- After lifting your Jeep TJ Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Flexes to a nominal 30°s prior to binding.
- Direct bolt-in replacement.
- Does not require removing the factory original out-put mass vibration dampener hub.
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the botom of your Jeep.
- ONLY fits 05-06 Unlimited Rubicon models.
- Recommended on models with 4in - 6in of lift.
|2005-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon|