Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Rear CV Drive Shaft (6in)
This double cardan style CV drive shaft is recommended for 87-93 Jeep YJ Wrangler models equipped with 6in suspension lifts to prevent driveline vibration and the rear output shaft from breaking.
- Collapsed Measurement: 17.375-inches
- Extended Measurement: 20.875-inches
- After lifting your Jeep YJ Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the botom of your Jeep.
- Install Time: 2-3 hours
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is REQUIRED.
- Recommended on YJ models with 6in of lift.
In the box
- Extended CV drive shaft
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.