This double cardan style CV drive shaft is recommended for 94-95 Jeep YJ Wrangler models equipped with 4in suspension lifts to prevent driveline vibration and the rear output shaft from breaking.
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- After lifting your Jeep YJ Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the botom of your Jeep.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is REQUIRED.
- Recommended on YJ models with 4in of lift.
- In the box
- Extended CV drive shaft