Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Stabilizer Relocation Bracket (07-16 JK Wrangler)
Keep your stabilizer out of harm's way quickly and easily with Rough Country's new JK Stabilizer Relocation Bracket. This innovative bracket moves the stabilizer from its original location below the axle tube, to a protected location above and behind the steering link. Mounting your stabilizer in this less vulnerable, high-clearance position helps eliminate dents, dings, and other damage your stabilizer might encounter while riding on rough and rocky terrain. This inHammer Blackin powdercoated, durable plate steel bracket works with your JK's original stabilizer or most aftermarket stabilizers as well. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Moves stabilizer to protected location.
- Works with OE and aftermarket stabilizers.
- Install Time: 1-2 hours
In the box
- Stabilizer relocation bracket
|2007-2016||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.