Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer
Keep your stabilizer out of harm's way quickly and easily with Rough Country's new JK Stabilizer Relocation Bracket. This innovative bracket moves the stabilizer from its original location below the axle tube, to a protected location above and behind the steering link. Mounting your stabilizer in this less vulnerable, high-clearance position helps eliminate dents, dings, and other damage your stabilizer might encounter while riding on rough and rocky terrain. This "Hammer Black" powdercoated, durable plate steel bracket works with your JK's original stabilizer or most aftermarket stabilizers as well. Our kit ships with our premiere Performance 2.2 Stabilizer; with a large 2.2" diameter body and 41.4mm Piston that's ready for off-road action. The Performance 2.2 Stabilizer helps eliminate bump steer and reduce front end vibration - especially on adverse terrain. This 100% bolt-on bracket installs quickly and easily thanks to our time-saving design. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Relocation bracket moves stabilizer to a protected location.
- Helps eliminate bump steer and reduce front end vibration.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Features High Performance 2.2 series steering stabilizer.
- In the box
- Performance 2.2 steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
|2007-2015||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wranlger Unlimited|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.