Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Dual Steering Stabilizer
Running larger tires on your YJ? Now you can regain greater steering control and increased vibration dampening with Rough Country's new Dual Stabilizer for Jeep YJ. This 50/50 valved setup attaches directly to the drag link, providing noticeably better vibration dampening of bumps, grooves, and obstacles. This Stabilizer kit puts more control in your hands, reducing the driver fatigue that comes with "fighting" the stiff steering provided by stock stabilizers. For improved ride quality and better handling with lifts from 4" or larger, look no further.
A dual stabilizer won't just help you take on off-road obstacles with ease, it makes a dramatic difference with highway handling as well. With tires 33" or larger, every crack and bump can jerk your steering wheel around violently, at higher speeds this evolves into the dreaded Death Wobble, a severe jerking that can cause damage to you or your vehicle. Our YJ Dual Stabilizer is engineered to absorb these rough vibrations directly from the drag link before they ever hit your hands. Not only do you instantly gain better handling and ride quality, but you'll reduce wear and tear on your steering components and your hands will thank you for it. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Greater dampening power.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Prevents front end wobble.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- High clearance design, does not hang below axle.
- Install Time: 1-2 hours
- ONLY fits models equipped with 4 - 6.5-inch of suspension lift.
- ONLY fits models with stock steering setup.
In the box
- (2) Steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.