Ford Replacement Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits models equipped with a factory steering stabilizer.
- Mounts in factory stabilizer location
|1999-2004||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|1999-2004||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information