Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Ford Replacement Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits models equipped with a factory steering stabilizer.
- Mounts in factory stabilizer location
|1999-2004||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|1999-2004||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information