Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Mounts in factory stabilizer location.
- In the box
- Premium N2.0 steering stabilizer
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|
|1999-2004||4WD||Jeep||WJ Grand Cherokee|
|1993-1998||4WD/2WD||Jeep||ZJ Grand Cherokee|
|2002-2010||4WD||Chevrolet||2500 HD Pickup|
|2002-2010||4WD||Chevrolet||3500 HD Pickup|
|2002-2010||4WD||GMC||2500 HD Pickup|
|2002-2010||4WD||GMC||3500 HD Pickup|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.