Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep JK Dual Stabilizer Conversion Kit
This kit is designed to work with Rough Country's JK Performance single steering stabilizer kit [Part # 87319]. This will convert your single stabilizer setup to a dual stabilizer setup. Your JK must be equipped with at least a 2-inch suspension kit to allow proper clearance for a dual stabilizer setup.
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. This kit features our High Performance 2.2 series stabilizer cylinder and includes all brackets and hardware. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Helps eliminate bump steer and reduce front end vibration.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Can be upgraded to our dual stabilizer performance kit with Part # 87318.
- Features our High Performance 2.2 series stabilizer.
- Large 2.2-inch diameter stabilizer body.
- Massive 41.4 mm diameter piston.
- 17.5 mm chrome hardened piston rod.
- REQUIRES Rough Country Performance Steering Stabilizer part # 87319.
- ONLY fits models equipped with 2-inch or more suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
- In the box
- Performance 2.2 steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
|2007-2015||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wranlger Unlimited|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.