Jeep 2.2 Steering Stabilizer (07-18 JK Wrangler)
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits models equipped with 2-inch or more suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|ONLY fits models equipped with 2-inch or more suspension lift|
|Does NOT fit stock height models|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information