Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Helps eliminate bump steer and reduce front end vibration.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Can be upgraded to our dual stabilizer performance kit with Part # 87318.
- Features our High Performance 2.2 series stabilizer.
- Large 2.2-inch diameter stabilizer body.
- Massive 41.4 mm diameter piston.
- 17.5 mm chrome hardened piston rod.
- Install Time: 1 hours
- ONLY fits models equipped with 2-inch or more suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
In the box
- Performance 2.2 steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
|2007-2015||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wranlger Unlimited|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.