Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1 hour Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- ONLY fits 99-06 Pickup and 00-06 SUV models with a Rough Country 4-inch or 6-inch supsension lift.
- In the box
- Big bore steering stabilizer
|1999-2006||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|1999-2006||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|2000-2006||4WD||GMC||1500 Yukon XL|