Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
GM Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Install Time: 1 hour
- ONLY fits 99-06 Pickup and 00-06 SUV models with a Rough Country 4-inch or 6-inch supsension lift.
In the box
- Big bore steering stabilizer
|1999-2006||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|1999-2006||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|2000-2006||4WD||GMC||1500 Yukon XL|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.