Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Ford Replacement Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits models equipped with a factory steering stabilizer.
- Mounts in factory stabilizer location
- In the box
- Big bore steering stabilizer
|2005-2007||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2005-2007||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|