Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Ford Dual Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits 1980-1985 4wd F-350 models with TTB front end.
- This stabilizer kit is a stacked mount design. One stabilizer on top of the other.
- In the box
- (2) Big bore steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.