Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Ford Dual Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits 1980-1985 4wd F-350 models with TTB front end.
- This stabilizer kit is a stacked mount design. One stabilizer on top of the other.
- In the box
- (2) Big bore steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets