Jeep 2.2 Dual Steering Stabilizer (07-18 JK Wrangler)
Gain greater steering control and increased vibration dampening with Rough Country's Dual Stabilizer for Jeep JK. Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components and is highly recommended for vehicles running aftermarket tires.
Rough Country’s Dual Steering Stabilizer kit is easy to install, with a 100% bolt-on installation process that can be installed in a home garage with common tools. No need to jack up the vehicle, just bolt into place and instantly enjoy increased vibration dampening and greater control. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits models equipped with 2-inch or more suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
- Does NOT fit aftermarket axles with 3-inch diameter tube.
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||JK Wranlger Unlimited|
|ONLY fits models equipped with 2-inch or more suspension lift|
|Does NOT fit stock height models|
|Does NOT fit aftermarket axles with 3-inch diameter tube|