Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
Install Time: 1 - 2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- In the box
- (2) Premium N2.0 steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets