Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Ford Dual Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Install Time: 1-2 hours
- Only works on vehicles with 2" of lift or more
In the box
- (2) Big bore steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
|1999-2004||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|1999-2004||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|