Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Dodge Dual Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Install Time: 2-3 hours
- ONLY fits models with 2.5-inches or more of front suspension lift
In the box
- (2) Big bore steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
- Cover plate
|2014-2017||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2013-2017||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|ONLY fits models with 2.5-inches or more of front suspension lift|