Dodge Dual Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits models with 2.5-inches or more of front suspension lift
|2014-2018||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2013-2018||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|ONLY fits models with 2.5-inches or more of front suspension lift|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information