Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Dodge Dual Steering Stabilizer
Get the most out of your lifted 2013 - 14 Dodge 3500 or 2014 Dodge 2500 with Rough Country's new N2.0 Dual Stabilizer Kit. Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components and is highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
This kit features our N2.0 series stabilizers and includes all brackets and hardware. N2.0 stabilizers offer incredibly smooth on and off-road steering vibration dampening, saving your crucial steering components - and your forearms - from undue stress. Gain more control over your lifted vehicle and oversize tires with this simple steering setup. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Install Time: 2-3 hours
- ONLY fits models with 2.5-inches or more of front suspension lift
In the box
- (2) Big bore steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
- Cover plate
|2014||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2013-2014||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|ONLY fits models with 2.5-inches or more of front suspension lift|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.