Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Dodge Dual Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits models with 2.5-inches or more of front suspension lift
|2014-2017||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2013-2017||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|ONLY fits models with 2.5-inches or more of front suspension lift|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information