Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Dual Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. This kit features our High Performance 2.2 series stabilizer cylinder and includes all brackets and hardware. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Helps eliminate bump steer and reduce front end vibration.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Features our High Performance 2.2 series stabilizer.
- Large 2.2-inch diameter stabilizer body.
- Massive 41.4 mm diameter piston.
- 17.5 mm chrome hardened piston rod.
- ONLY fits models equipped with 4-inch of suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
- In the box
- (2) Performance 2.2 steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
|1999-2004||4WD/2WD||Jeep||WJ Grand Cherokee|