Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Dual Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Install Time: 1-2 hours
- ONLY fits models equipped with 4-inch of suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
In the box
- (2) Performance 2.2 steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
|1999-2004||4WD/2WD||Jeep||WJ Grand Cherokee|
|ONLY fits models equipped with 4-inch of suspension lift|
|Does NOT fit stock height models|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.