Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Features our High Performance 2.2 series stabilizer.
- Large 2.2-inch diameter stabilizer body.
- Massive 41.4 mm diameter piston.
- 17.5 mm chrome hardened piston rod.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Mounts in factory stabilizer location.
- In the box
- Performance 2.2 steering stabilizer
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|
|1999-2004||4WD||Jeep||WJ Grand Cherokee|
|1993-1998||4WD/2WD||Jeep||ZJ Grand Cherokee|
|2001-2006||4WD||Chevrolet||1500 HD Pickup|
|2002-2010||4WD||Chevrolet||2500 HD Pickup|
|2002-2010||4WD||Chevrolet||3500 HD Pickup|
|2001-2006||4WD||GMC||1500 HD Pickup|
|2002-2010||4WD||GMC||2500 HD Pickup|
|2002-2010||4WD||GMC||3500 HD Pickup|