Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Features our High Performance 2.2 series stabilizer.
- Large 2.2-inch diameter stabilizer body.
- Massive 41.4 mm diameter piston.
- 17.5 mm chrome hardened piston rod.
- Install Time: 1 hours
- Mounts in factory stabilizer location.
In the box
- Performance 2.2 steering stabilizer
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|
|1999-2004||4WD||Jeep||WJ Grand Cherokee|
|1993-1998||4WD/2WD||Jeep||ZJ Grand Cherokee|
|2001-2006||4WD||Chevrolet||1500 HD Pickup|
|2002-2010||4WD||Chevrolet||2500 HD Pickup|
|2002-2010||4WD||Chevrolet||3500 HD Pickup|
|2001-2006||4WD||GMC||1500 HD Pickup|
|2002-2010||4WD||GMC||2500 HD Pickup|
|2002-2010||4WD||GMC||3500 HD Pickup|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.