Make sure you receive your items before the big day by placing your order in accordance with the date ranges below.
|December 19th, 4:30 PM CST||Ground Shipping|
|December 20th, 4:30 PM CST||2nd Day Air|
|December 21st, 4:30 PM CST||Next Day Air|
*The following information is an estimate. Certain delays including out-of-stock items, bad weather, or other unforseen delays may impact the arrival date.*
**Estimated delivery dates exclude special order items such as Tires and Wheels or items required to ship by Freight Truck!**
Toyota 05-15 Tacoma Bull Bar w/LED Light Bar (Black)
COMMAND THE DARK with Rough Country’s new LED Bull Bar! This durable 3-inch thick tubular steel bull bar provides unbeatable protection for the front side of your vehicle, with an integrated Rough Country 20-inch Black-Series Single-Row LED Light bar to provide ample lighting for the trail ahead.
This easy-to-install bull bar features a 100% bolt-on installation process, giving you a simple way to add this eye-catching upgrade that provides protection from hazards on and off-road. Each LED Bull Bar includes a removable license plate relocation bracket and corrosion-resistant black powder coat to ensure a long-lifespan for years to come.
Rough Country's Single-Row 20-inch Black-Series LED light bar features Cree LEDs outputting a staggering 7200 Lumens and 90 watts of lighting power. Rough Country’s all-weather LED lights feature a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and include a premium, waterproof, flat-wound, braided wiring harness with toggle switch and in-line fuse. Read More
- Includes an integrated 20-inch Rough Country LED light bar, 90watt, 7200 lumens
- Easy bolt-on install
- 3-inch diameter steel tubing
- Corrosion resistant black powder coat
- Includes license plate adapter bracket
- Added protection for the front end of your vehicle
- Features stamped "RC" logo
- Bull bar features 5-year limited warranty
- Light bar features 3-year limited warranty
- Not compatible with optional full coverage factory aluminum skid plate. Optional skid plate must be removed and cannot be reinstalled.
- May interfere with parking sensors, proximity sensors and external cruise control sensors.