Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2.5-3in Toyota Leveling Lift Kit
Rough Country's 2.5" - 3" Leveling Suspension Kit for Toyota Tundra is the most innovative way for you to level the front of your vehicle with the rear, allowing you to dial in the angle you desire. Featuring a set of front, upper strut extensions, this kit can accommodate up to a 33" tire. This kit now includes two sets of 0.25" spacer shims, which can be used in addition to the strut spacers to fine-tune your level angle. Each shim provides roughly 3/8" of lift. Use both for a full 3" level, or fewer to leave a little rake in the front end angle - this is specifically great for individuals who prefer a slight nose down look for an aggressive head-on view, or routinely pull trailers and haul items that would potentially draw the nose up from a full level stance. Designed by Rough Country's in-house Research and Development team, these components are engineered for a precise fit and incorporate superbly with factory equipment. A set of skid plate spacers allow use of the stock skid plate, and all components are easily removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock height. A set of differential spacers help maintain factory ride quality, promoting optimum angles for the front CV axle after lifting. 100 % bolt-on installation makes setup a breeze, and all components are protected by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Differential spacers maintain proper front CV axle angle.
- Adjustable - Shim plates allow you to fine tune the front amount of lift.
- Install Time: 2-3 hours
- Tires: 305/65 R18
- Wheel BS: Factory
- Does NOT fit TRD Pro Series models
- Does NOT fit XSP-X models.
- Upper strut extensions
- Differential mounting spacers
- Skid plate spacers
|Does NOT fit TRD Pro Series models|
|Does NOT fit XSP-X models|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.