Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in Toyota Suspension Lift Kit
Here at Rough Country we think everyone should have an opportunity to enjoy the same off-road lifestyle, so we offer amazing equipment at an incredible value and back it with unbeatable service! With two new kit options for '05-up Toyota Tacomas, we're giving a whole new group a chance to take the road less traveled. Rough Country's new 4in and 6in kits offer an all-inclusive solution for taking your Tacoma to the next level. Featuring Beefy Front and Rear Crossmembers, Front and Rear Skid Plates, and our N2.0 shocks designed for on and off-road use, this kit has everything you need to get going at a fraction of the cost. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6-8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 R-17 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 4 5/8in Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Increased ground clearance.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Features application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Requires aftermarket wheels - Does NOT work with factory wheels.
- Does NOT fit T/X Baja models.
- Does NOT fit XSP-X models.
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Differential drop brackets
- Steering stops
- Bumpstop extensions
- Sway-bar relocation brackets
- Brake line brackets
- 4in Fabricated lift blocks
- Carrier bearing shims
- Brake line brackets
- (2) Premium N2.0 series (rear)
|Does NOT fit T/X Baja models|
|Does NOT fit XSP-X models|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.