Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3in Toyota Suspension Lift Kit
Take your Toyota 4-Runner to new heights with Rough Country's New 3-inch N2.0 Suspension Lift for '96-'02 models. With enough ride height to clear up to 31x10.50 tires, you'll get more off-road articulation and a much meaner-looking stance at an incredible value - only $249.95!
Gain balanced handling both on and off-road with a shock like no other: The N2.0 Shock Absorber is designed specifically for the weight and ride height of your Toyota 4-Runner, giving you custom-tuned ce perfect for any driving situation. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-4 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 265/70 R16 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Strut extensions do not preload your coil spring.
- Rear shocks manufactured with recoil cut-off construction.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Strut extensions
- Lifted coil springs
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.